Its been a while since I have brewed. I did end up doing the Muntons Mexican cerveza. It didn't turn out very good. I want to do some stuff coming up for the end of summer, Oktoberfest, and Christmas. But I need to get on the ball.
I really want to do a true lager Oktoberfest, a Belgian dubbel, and another attempt at an Old Fezziwig clone, along with my normal IPA, and stouts and porters for winter.
Beer just hasn't been tasting really good to me lately and I cant figure out why. I think part of it may be the larger 5 gallon batches. I get towards the end of the two cases of each beer and I cant drink them anymore. I think I may do just house beers like IPA's or brown ales in 5 gallons and then try the seasonals in 2.5 gallon batches.
No comments:
Post a Comment